– Payment and Application
Registration for all classes is processed after applicant’s bank payment and Application has been received:
1. Bank payment
• Bank: DNB NOR Bank ASA
• Account number: 1602.40.59441
• Recipient: The Korean Language School in Norway
• Please specify “student’s name (if student is different from the sender)” in your payment message (NO = betalingsinformasjon) section
After having made your payment, please fill out application form on Apply page(http://www.koreanschool.no/?page_id=37
Course level descriptions are available on the web-site and choose ‘Not sure’ in case of the uncertainty of your level.
A confirmation of your registration and class assignment will be sent to you by email.3. Refund
100% Refund until the second session of a semester
Non-refundable after the second session of a semester
4. Further Information
• To avoid registration delays, please ensure that all registration details are correct.
• Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis. No registration will be processed without payment.
5. Prices for Courses
• Standard classes: NOK 1.400,-
• Children’s classes: NOK 1.400,-
* Reduced fee for the second or subsequent family member(s): NOK 700,-
Should you have any questions, feel free to send us email here, email@example.com