2020 Spring Academic Calendar
How to apply
Registration for all classes is processed after applicant’s bank payment is completed.
• Bank: DnB NOR Bank ASA
• Account number: 1602.40.59441
• Recipient: The Korean Language School in Norway
• Please specify “student’s name (if student is different from the sender)” in your payment message (NO = betalingsinformasjon) section
2. Prices for Courses
• Standard classes: NOK 1.400,-
• Children’s classes: NOK 1.400,-
* Reduced fee for the second or subsequent family member(s): NOK 700,-
After having made your payment, please fill out the application form.
Course level descriptions are available on the web-site and Contact us in case of the uncertainty of your level.
A confirmation of your registration and class assignment will be sent to you by email.
Saturday Class: 1400nok
Weekday Class: 2400nok(24 hours) / 4800nok(48 hours)
It is mainly because of the place.
For Saturday Class, all classes are held in one common classroom. It means a class shares the place with other classes.
For Weekday Class, each class uses its own classroom.