|제목||The 36th TOPIK Test|
The 36th TOPIK will be held in OSLO on 11th October (Saturday) in 2014.
1. TEST DATE : 11th. 10. 2014 (SAT)
– TOPIK I : 09:30~11:10
※ Paticipants can choose one or both.
2. Place : Den Koreansk språkskole Norge 2 floor (Schwensens gate 15, Oslo )
※ If the place change, we will inform of you individually.
4. Purpose of Exam
– To propagate and set direction for learning Korea for non-native Korean speakers and overseas Koreans.
– To measure and evaluate their Korean language skills and utilize the results for in-Korea colleges and job-seeking
Overseas Koreans and foreigners for whom Korean is a second language and who:
– Aim to learn the language and enter in-Korea universities
– Seek jobs in companies and public institutions in Korea and overseas
– Reside overseas or are attending/graduated from a foreign school
5. Registration period : 30. 7. 2014(wed) ~ 11. 8. 2014(mon)
6. Documentation and Fee
– 1 application from ( 2 passport sized photo)
※ When you apply by mail, you must call the Korean Embassy in Norway.
8. Evaluation : 14. 11. 2014(Fri)
|이전글||Regarding Level 1, 2 and 3 closed for registration in Autumn 2014|
|다음글||Autumn 2014 Registration Information|